Saturday, June 28, 2008

My Girls

This is eden, when we got her maya called her bahbah neenee because she couldnt say baby eden, and it kinda stuck so we call her neenee, bahboo or maya just callers her bob. She is one cute girl, when she hears music she cant help but to shake it. You would not believe the moves this 1 year old has. She is so sweet and loves to give kisses and say I Love You. Lately she has been calling me and work and blowing me kisses over the phone. I absolutely adore her!!


This is my sweet little sis maya. She has a very special place in my heart. Ever since my mom brought her home from the hospital I have had a special connection with her. I fed her, bathed her, slept with her and spent every moment I could with her. For the last 3 and 1/2 years I have been trying to convince my mom to let me have her but it hasn't worked. This little girl means the world to me!!!

No comments: