Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fourth of July

Here are a few pics from the family party at grandma Barney's house. Dan and erin totally missed out. We had glow sticks and everything. Grandpa just got back from a fishing trip in alaska so we bbq'd fresh halibut, it was yummy! Eden was so amused by the fire works, she kept saying "wow" and "woah" in her tiny little voice it was so cute.

Maya loves her big Jordan (thats what she calls him since her brother's name is Jordan also) He is always up to play a game of hide and seek. Plus he is like a big kid sometimes and Maya loves to play with him

Here are my cute little bro's marsh and little Jordan



This is me and my cousin Tregani with our sparklers




I like to embarass him sometimes just for fun!!



Have I ever mentioned that I have the sweetest, best hubby?? I am so lucky to have this guy. He is pretty good lookin too




No comments: