Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Oregon

Even though this trip to Oregon was back in May I decided I need to blog them anyway. This trip was so incredible for so many reasons. It was a wonderful experience to go be with the people Jordan served on his mission. Oregon was so beautiful and the Browns were awesome, we love them so dearly. If you ask Jord he would tell you they were the reason he went on a mission. So here is some pictures of Jeff Brown's cranes, they were so cool!

This is Jordan and Jeff collecting crane semen to attifically inseminate a female with, how many people can say they have done this???
Here they are putting the collected semen into the female.



Notice in this picture how nice this crane is that he is petting



Same exact crane two minutes later attacking me. He must not like girls. You can't tell but when this guy stands up he is at least six feet tall....so it was kinda intemidating to get attacked and chased down by him. Jeff had to grab him because he started chasing me and biting my arms. It was pretty funny now that I look back on it.



These ones were nicer.





3 comments:

Daniel*Erin*Levi*Lucas said...

Jordan looks like a little kid in these, even more than usual.

JLMartin said...

ashley...this is your cousin lacey. i'm so glad you guys have a blog. can i add you to my list? mine is youngestmartin . blogspot.com and angela's is missangelalee . blogspot.com

Angela said...

Looks like fun! Let me know when your dad is here and we will have to all get together! Have a great day