Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Strawberry

This last weekend we spent the day up at Strawberry Resivor and Fished and let the dogs swim, Then we headed uo into the mountians for a bbq and some more fishing. It was so gorgeous where we went. We had tons of fun!!
Brin was sooooo tired after playing with her friends all day. I don't look to happy in this one......If you know me you know how accident prone I am. By this point I had already split my foot open from dropping wood on it and had my first experience with stinging needle. Oh and several mesquito bites. It was totally worth it though!

Jord caught 7 fish!



The boys are gearin up for the fish


This is Rusty and Gus, Brin's best friends. They love to swim except Brin is a sissy about swimming so while I wasn't looking Jord threw her off the doc..... No she did not learn to swim. She almost drowned and he had to pull her out of the water. I wasn't very happy about it. Maybe Bullmastiffs just aren't meant to swim.









No comments: